Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Always Learning

Having fun learning
new ideas for supporting
instruction at DENSI
 Principal Summit!
Last week, I attended the DENSI Principal Summit in Washington, D.C. with a great group of colleagues. I learned so much, I was motivated try my hand at blogging. In the past, I haven't found blogging to be a sustainable effort, but I'm now ready and have the tools available to minimize the time needed.
I'm beginning this blog because I have a super-simple platform and a great reason - expanding my school community and my own learning. My goal is to collaborate with Poe families and families who want to become a part of Poe, as well as educators around the world.  I want to share with everyone how wonderful Poe is, locate ideas for making our instruction even more powerful, and most importantly, model for my students that we never stop learning.
Thanks for joining me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment